Terms and Conditions
The information in the website relates exclusively to the services that are available from Momentum Wealth International Limited. Access to the website is governed by the terms and conditions which are set out below.
The information available in the website is for information purposes only. If you do not understand, or if you have any queries about, any of the information appearing in the website, please contact your financial adviser.
- The governing law applying to the terms and conditions is the law of the Island of Guernsey and if any dispute arises concerning the information or use of the site, or reliance thereon, the dispute will be heard by the courts in Guernsey and you agree to allow such a dispute to be heard by the courts in Guernsey.
- The information provided in the website is provided in good faith. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of information contained in it, no responsibility is accepted for any errors which, despite all precautions, it may contain.
- No investment advice is offered or intended to be given in this website, and no liability will be accepted in respect thereof. You are urged to take independent advice.
- The information in the website may be updated or altered at any time without Momentum Wealth International Limited having to give prior warning. Opinions or estimates reflect Momentum Wealth International Limited's judgement at the date of the issuance of the information and such opinions and estimates are also subject to change without notice. This disclaimer, however, does not apply to the extent that it is inconsistent with the rules of the regulatory authority that regulates the services that are provided by Momentum Wealth International Limited.
- Information in the website also contains information about services which are subject to restrictions about persons who may receive such information. The information is not directed at anyone in a particular jurisdiction who by virtue of being in that jurisdiction, would be prohibited from receiving or having such information made available to them. Accordingly, information in the website must not be circulated or copied to anyone where to do so may constitute an infringement of any local laws or regulations.
- Neither the website, nor any of the information it contains, constitutes or will form the basis of a representation, a contract or a term of any contract. It is essential that before proceeding with any course of action, you take relevant professional advice, particularly professional advice on individual tax, estate planning, exchange control or legal matters in your country of residence, nationality and/or domicile.
- Information in the website and Momentum Wealth International Limited logos and trademarks (whether licensed or unlicensed) belong to Momentum Wealth International Limited and may not be copied, reproduced or transmitted without the specific and prior written consent of Momentum Wealth International Limited.
- There may be hyperlinks or automatic links from the website to other third party websites. Momentum Wealth International Limited accepts no responsibility for the content or the services or products or any matter offered by or through such websites. You are advised that you may lose protections offered in the website if you do rely upon information and services offered in other third party websites.
- You are advised that the use of the Internet as a form of communication is not secure and information transmitted through the Internet as a communication medium may be intercepted and/or read by third parties. You should not, therefore, rely upon your communication on the Internet as a secure form of communication.
- You are advised to consult your own tax advisors on the possible tax consequences under the laws of your country of citizenship, residence or domicile of utilising any of the services available from Momentum Wealth International Limited.
- Momentum Wealth International Limited reserves the right not to accept an application for any of its products without giving reasons. The most common reason for refusal of an application is that Momentum Wealth International Limited's due diligence requirements have not been met. Momentum Wealth International Limited is required to verify the identity of, and obtain certain information from, prospective clients with measures aimed at the prevention of money laundering. By way of example, you may be required to produce a copy of a passport or identification card duly certified by a public authority, such as a solicitor/attorney, together with evidence of your address. Services will not commence until such time as Momentum Wealth International Limited has received and is satisfied with all the information and documentation required to verify your identity.
- If a customer wishes to make a complaint about a service provided by Momentum Wealth International Limited, the customer should contact the Managing Director of Momentum Wealth International Limited at PO Box 166, La Plaiderie, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands GY1 4HE. A copy of Momentum Wealth International Limited's complaints procedure is available upon request.
- The services provided by Momentum Wealth International Limited are not the subject of an independent dispute resolution service however there are stringent reporting requirements to the Guernsey Financial Services Commission of all significant complaints made to a licensed financial services business.